Monday, April 27, 2015

My new house


Hello everybody! You'll never guess that I (drum roll,for effect) got a new house! I have been living in our new house for about 3 months now and I love it here. Not that I didn't like my old house it's just I like this house a little better. Here are three reasons why I adore my new house...

1. I get the blue room I always wanted

2. My house has the same floor plan as my best friend Brenna

3. My new house is just plain...AWESOME!


There are many more reasons why I love my new house, but I can only write so many reasons about why I love my new house. Let me tell you about when I was first moving here. I was riding in the car to pick up Maryn from a club and my mom told me we were moving. I kind freaked out because I loved my old house with all my old friends and bus and street. But luckily were I moved I went to the same school, same bus, and I made new friends were I moved. Now I'm doing the same I've
always been. Well I have to go, but I'll write soon!

                                                          lots of love,
                                                               Brynna

No comments: