 |
| The view from my window when I woke up! |
Last week it... SNOWED!!!! I woke up and looked at my alarm clock and it was 7:30 am (I wake up at 6:15 am.) I rushed to my mom and dad's room and said "Mom, it's 7:30!" and she said "School's canceled!" Right after I heard that I ran to the window and looked outside, and it snowed a lot! And I mean A LOT. There was white snow everywhere! Right that minute I bundled up. But I had to wait an hour to go in the yard so, I had to play on porch. Me and my sister Maryn built a mini snowman on the porch. To burn time I went inside for breakfast. My mom made hot chocolate and Cream of Wheat. Finally an hour passed and I got to play in the yard! I walked around and decided to go in the backyard. But I guess karma got me because I pushed Maryn earlier,and now I fell in a gigantic mud puddle. Later on I went on a walk with my mom and I saw my friend Brenna! And even better she had sleds! We went sledding for a while. It was really fun (minus I almost crashed into a fence.) When I got home it was getting dark so I had to go to bed. :( But it snowed the rest week and you know it might snow again!
 |
| Me and my mom going for a walk in the snow! |
 |
| My sister Maryn standing in the snow! |
No comments:
Post a Comment